We pride ourselves that our relationship with you doesn’t end when we take a puppy home with us. As a family of conscientious breeders, skilled puppy counselors, and die-hard puppy lovers, we want to believe that nothing can go wrong with our puppies. However, certain things are never under our control.
- A puppy’s health depends on many factors including genetics, exercise, food & nutrition, and overall grooming. When things go wrong, we always seek help, often even when our warranty doesn’t cover it. While we may not guarantee that your pup will never have a health problem, we guarantee that we will do our best to ensure that your new family member is healthy!
It starts with the selection of our breeding family; We screen our breeders thoroughly and only join those who agree to adhere to our breeding standards. We then provide all of our breeders with a comprehensive health assessment report carefully prepared by a licensed veterinarian. Our breeders are required to take this report to their veterinarian for completion as part of the comprehensive health examination required before the puppy’s departure.
Our breeders also ensure that our puppies are up to date with vaccinations and have been dewormed. Finally, as an additional check, we ask that you take your puppy to a licensed veterinarian 48 hours after receiving your puppy so we can be sure that your puppy is a happier, healthy one
- We don’t think your puppy is interchangeable, but we do believe that sometimes the pain in the company of another furry friend can be lessened. In the unlikely event of a puppy’s death within two years of its birth due to genetics, or if the puppy has congenital or hereditary disorders (within two years) that affect your puppy’s health, we will replace the pet with another of equivalent Replace value without incurring any costs. The cause of death should be certified by a licensed veterinarian.
=> In the event of the death of a puppy, due to genetics, after two years of birth, we will issue a credit equal to 50% of the original cost of buying a replacement puppy of equivalent value. The cause of death should be certified by a licensed veterinarian.
Nothing makes us happier than to know that we were able to bring you a healthy, happy puppy. We are looking for your help to make sure your pup stays healthy. Here are a few things you can do to help:
=> Send us a copy of the examination (medical file) within 2 working days of receiving your puppy. The examination must be carried out by a licensed veterinarian. Your puppy will come with up to date, age-appropriate vaccinations, so make sure you don’t vaccinate within the first ten days of receiving your puppy.
=> Daily health care and maintenance for your pet, including any recommended vaccinations and checkups.
=> While we are deworming and vaccinating your puppy until the departure date, we want you to continue with proper deworming and regular checkups up to 16 weeks of age or more (or as recommended by the vet).
Some Exceptions May Include :
- No substitute will be given if the breeds known to be prone to hip dysplasia predominate.
- If you do not provide your puppy with vaccinations or regular veterinary care in good time, this guarantee will not be available.
- This guarantee does not cover costs related to spaying or neutering, including non-descending testicles.