Globalpuppieshome.com advertises puppies for local breeders in Los Angeles. We are not a broker, we only connect you with the breeders and other sellers. There are many advantages to buying directly from a breeder, the puppies are often better socialized, and in most cases you can see the exact place where your puppy was born. You can also talk directly to the breeder, and discuss the characteristics of the parents, the personality of the puppies, etc.
Listed below are some of the steps we take to help you find a quality breeder through our website:-
- Most breeders have a photographer from Global puppies home who sees their puppies personally and looks for red flags about the puppies well being and care. In cases where we are unable to visit the breeder personally, we collect as much background information on the breeder as possible.
- If it is proven that a breeder is using illegal or inhumane breeding practices, we then disqualify that breeder from advertising on our website.
- We make an effort to educate Dog Breeders on breeding standards and the importance of selling only healthy puppies with good genetics.
- We make it well-known to all of our breeders that we stand firmly against the mistreatment of animals and will not tolerate any such practice.
We understand the importance of having your new family member come to you a healthy, happy puppy with good genetics. There are a number of things that we do to assure that your experience with us is a positive one.
- Every puppy sold carries a minimum of a 30-day health guarantee provided by the breeder.
- We request all breeders keep their puppies up to date on all vaccinations and de-wormer.
- We recommend that all breeders have their puppies vet checked.
In the event you feel uncomfortable with anything you experience, we request that you contact us directly so we can look into the situation.
The adoption of a puppy is a big commitment. As a prospective dog owner, we suggest that you thoroughly research the breeds you are interested in. By doing these things, you are ensuring that the puppy you choose is a good fit for your family.
We also invite any feedback you may have for us.